1. Login or signup to MonitLabs. Everything described below is possible with our 1-year free plan (no CC required!)
2. If you have not done so already, connect your Google Search Console account with MonitLabs. It will take you 30 seconds (4 clicks).
3. Navigate to GSC Reports.
4. MontLabs will compare the search visibility of two periods. As in this use case we are interested only in the second period (because it’s the most recent), don’t worry too much about the dates of the first one. Pick the dates and – optionally – the country you are interested in. Next, click the No Filters button:
5. Go to Avg. pos. filters and set the top and bottom position limits for which you want to find underperforming keywords. Let’s say you want to find all the keywords from the Top3 that have CTR lower than 3%. First, set the bottom average position for second period to 3:
6. Next, move to CTR filters tab and set appropriate max CTR limit:
7. Optional. Save your filterset to be able to quickly use it in the future.
8. Hit Apply and that’s it. In the Keywords tab MonitLabs will show you all the keywords from Top3 that have had a CTR of 3% or lower. You can further filter that list, select keywords that matter to you or export them all into xls or csv file
Click below to read why MonitLabs is better than your current rank tracker:
Here are few other examples of what is possible with our GSC integration: