3. Navigate to GSC Reports.
4. You will be comparing search visibility for two periods. Pick the dates and – optionally – the country you are interested in. Next, click the No Filters button:
5. Navigate to the Clicks filters tab. Check the Wins/losses checkbox and select Wins only. Next, check the Min. clicks change in % and enter the minimum percentage difference in clicks.
This way MonitLabs will show only keywords that have more clicks now than in the first period. You can do that in Impressions filters tab if you prefer to go by impressions.
Optionally, if you prefer to include only keywords that have above a certain amount of clicks, select Min. clicks P1 and put the desired value for the threshold.
6. Optional. Go to the Avg. pos. filters tab and set the Bottom avg. position limit for P1 and for P2 to 10 to include only keywords from the Top 10.
7. Optional. Save your filterset to be able to quickly use it in the future.
8. Hit the Apply button and that’s it. The tab is showing all the new keywords you recently won. From this point you can hand-pick phrases that are important to you or export the list to csv/xls as is.
Click to read why MonitLabs is better than your current rank tracker:
Here are few other examples of what is possible with our GSC integration: