1. Login or signup to MonitLabs. Everything described below is possible with our 1-year free plan (no CC required!)
2. If you have not done so already, connect your Google Search Console account with MonitLabs. It will take you 30 seconds (4 clicks).
3. Navigate to GSC Reports.
4. You will be comparing the two most recent months. Pick the dates and – optionally – the country you are interested in. Next, click the No Filters button:
5. Navigate to the Impressions filters tab. Set the P1 minimum threshold to 1 and P2 maximum threshold to 0.
This way MonitLabs will show only these keywords that were getting impressions in the first period and not in the second. You can set up these filters in the Clicks filters tab if you prefer to go by clicks.
6. Optional. Go to the Avg. pos. filters tab and set the Bottom avg. position limit P1 to 10 to include only keywords from the Top 10.
7. Optional. Save your filterset to be able to quickly use it in the future.
8. Hit the Apply button and that’s it. The tab is showing all the keywords you recently lost. From this point you can hand-pick phrases that are important to you or export the list to csv/xls as is.
Click to read why MonitLabs is better than your current rank tracker:
Here are few other examples of what is possible with our GSC integration: